Ricki Boden, LCSW (LCS 10670), LMFT (LMFT 9067), Board Certified Diplomate (BCD) has been in private practice in San Francisco since 1976 and was the Director of Women's Mental Health Services at New Leaf (formerly Operation Concern) for 20 years. She has extensive experience supervising graduate interns, registered trainees and licensed clinicians in private practice and agency settings, using both individual and group formats. She lectures, writes and provides consultation on supervision, Self Psychology theories, relationship dynamics, psychotherapy for lesbians, and issues for people with physical disabilities/chronic illness including end of life. Ricki also taught Supervision courses for 15 years that were approved to meet the CAMFT Supervisor Certification program didactic and consultation requirements. She was formerly Adjunct Faculty of numerous Bay Area Graduate Programs.
Ricki Boden is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (#56659) to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs and LPCCs. Courses may be used to meet California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) requirements. Courses may also be used to meet the CAMFT Supervisor Certification Renewal. Ricki Boden maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. She teaches Continuing Education courses using several formats:
- 6-hour CEU workshops for groups or agencies (Supervision Basics, Learning and Teaching Problems, Advanced Supervision: Deepening the Clinical Exchange)
- A bi-weekly course, The Use of Countertransference in Relational Therapy in the Context of Community Dysregulation (27 CEU)
- A biweekly course, Transference and Countertransference: A Relational Perspective (27 CEU)
- 6-hour CEU Online course, Clinical Supervision Basics: Obstacles to Learning and Teaching
- 6-hour CEU Online course, Law, Ethics and Supervision: The Use of Authority
- 6-hour CEU Online course, Self-Disclosures and Supervision: Ethical Considerations*
- 6-hour CEU Online course, 5 Ways to Expand the Clinical Dialogue in Therapy and Supervision**
- 6-hour CEU Online course, Culturally Relevant Supervision: Ethical Practice**
She also provides individual consultation for therapists, supervisors and program managers and accepts referrals for individual and couples therapy.
*Editing and Writing Consultant: Lynn Crawford, LCSW
**Editing by www.dancing-tree.com